Tatiana is a member of our legal team since 2015. After receiving her LL.M. degree from Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam she worked with a local law firm where she actively participated in various local and international projects involving primarily commercial, corporate and employment law.
Tatiana obtained significant experience in banking and finance law, corporate, commercial and employment law by participating primarily in real estate financing transactions, due diligence investigations of various business entities and their assets, mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganizations and commercial contractual transactions.
Recent transactions & assignments include:
- Advisory services to JOHNSON CONTROLS in complex restructuring of its activities;
- Advisory services to the syndicate of banks in connection with the syndicated financing of a D4/R7 Slovak PPP Highway project;
- Providing legal services on day-to-day basis to the company of major Swedish fashion brand LINDEX in Slovakia and Czech Republic in various areas of its business activities;
- Advisory services to SLAVONIA GROUP in various areas of its Slovak business activities, including day to day corporate, commercial, civil and labor issues;
- Advisory services to an Austrian real estate company in the sale of its Slovak enterprises to a Slovak real estate investor.