Peter Víglaský is available 24/7. His communication skills are superior and he is well prepared for all issues that they throw at him.
Peter Víglaský is a founding partner. He has extensive experience in the areas of banking and finance, mergers and acquisitions, PPP projects, private equity, real estate and greenfield projects.
Practice Experience – Banking, Finance & Capital Markets
Banking & finance expertise of Peter Víglaský includes bilateral and syndicated financing of working capital, acquisition, real estate and other structured financing and refinancing, project and export financing, and aircraft financing, both local and cross border. His most recent banking and finance experience includes, among others, also the following transactions:
- EUR 1,000,000,000 (approx. amount) syndicated project financing provided by European Investment Bank, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and other banks to finance the D4R7 Slovak PPP Highway project
- EUR 1,000,000,000 (min. number) syndicated project financing provided by EBRD and other banks to finance the R1 Expressway Project (PPP Slovak project)
- EUR 196,000,000 syndicated acquisition financing arranged by ING Bank N.V., HSBC Bank plc and Slovenská sporiteľňa, a.s. to finance acquisition of large railcars fleet by a major Swiss railcars operating company
- EUR 185,000,000 syndicated leveraged recapitalization arranged by UniCredit Bank Austria AG and Dexia banka Slovensko a.s. to refinance the operations and existing financial indebtedness of a major Slovak electricity and heat producer.
- EUR 165,000,000 bilateral revolving financing provided by Tatra banka, a.s. to finance the working capital of a major Slovak electricity producer
- EUR 133,000,000 syndicated corporate refinancing arranged by ABN AMRO Bank N.V., Česká spořitelna, a.s., and Komerční banka, a.s. to refinance the construction of production facility of a the biggest Czech and Slovak producers of wires.
- EUR 30,000,000 Initial Public Offering of Jordan Eshel Group in Israel listed at Tel Aviv Stock Exchange
Practice Experience – Mergers & Acquisitions
Peter Víglaský provides legal advice to a number of major Slovak and foreign companies, starting from incorporation of companies, through business relations of such companies, local or foreign investments, regulatory matters, up to their sales and exit strategies. He often supervises general legal representation of companies, covering all aspects of their businesses, including tax and accounting matters in cooperation with external reputable firms. His most recent experience in this area includes, among others, also the following transactions:
- Acquisition of Cargo Wagon, a.s., together with a large railcars fleet from the state-owned company ZSSK Cargo by VTG GROUP
- Acquisition of SPaP, a.s., the largest Slovak river transport company by private investors
- Acquisition of one of the largest Czech transport companies by STRAIGHTED ENTERPRISES LIMITED
- Acquisition of CARLTON hotel in Bratislava by a joint venture of Patron Capital and Truttheim Invest
- Acquisition of DANUBE hotel in Bratislava by CITY GATE LUXEMBOURG
- Acquisition of České lodenice, a.s. by a foreign buyer
Practice Experience – Real Estate
Peter Víglaský’s real estate expertise includes purchases and sales of real estate as well as various developers projects, commencing with the purchase of land, through construction agreements, permits, up to full representation of the developers. His most recent experience in this area includes, among others, also the following transactions:
- Acquisition of land and development of a major residential complex in Bratislava by Jordan Eshel Group
- Acquisition of land and development of residential premises and offices in Bratislava by CEE PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT PORTFOLIO
- Development of several real estate projects for residential and administrative use in Bratislava by Quinlan Private and Cresco Group
- Restructuring of portfolio of real estate investments of the U.S. and Luxembourg investors managed by BIFROST INVESTMENT GROUP
Awards & Reckognitions
Peter Víglaský is regularly identified as leading individual or recommended lawyer by LEGAL 500, IFLR 1000, Chambers Europe and Chambers Global.
- The Executive Director of LLC is not Liable for Damage When Performing the Resolution of the General Meeting
- New Groom on the European Securities Market
- Syndicated Loans as Part of the Slovak Banking System
- Financing of Real Estate in the Slovak Republic
- Implementation of the Prospectus Directive in Slovakia
- Offering of Foreign Securities in the Slovak Republic