Peter has been a member of the legal team of the law firm Hamala Kluch Víglaský since 2016. Peter´s previous employers were the international pharmaceutical group PHOENIX Group and the U.S. based company MACY´S. As a General Counsel, Peter has personally dealt with all the major legal and business related issues gaining so the significant experience in contractual law, labor law, competition law, intellectual property law, corporate law, pharma law and litigation. Peter has also gained extensive practical knowledge working as paralegal in top ranked domestic and international law firms (ECKER KÁN and DLA Piper) throughout his entire domestic studies.
Having strong commercial background, Peter specializes in provision of comprehensive business oriented legal services in all areas of commerce. He has been counseling and representing PHOENIX companies in negotiation of international supply agreements of substantial value with all major European and US pharmaceutical companies. In retail area Peter has personally led numerous acquisitions of individual pharmacies in Slovak republic as well as led the integration of these pharmacies into well-known BENU chain. As a member of international team, Peter has personally dealt with compliance and data protection matters related to all member states of European Union.
Within Hamala Kluch Víglaský, apart from numerous other projects, Peter has been responsible for the acquisitions performed for company Wood & Company, a.s. as well as for the representation of company TERNO real estate s.r.o. in its intellectual property and administrative matters.
Recent transactions & assignments include:
- Representation of company BENU Slovensko, a.s. in acquisitions of individual pharmacies in Slovak Republic and as well as the provision of comprehensive legal services associated with the opening of brand new pharmacies under BENU trademark;
- Continuous provision of extensive legal services in all legal and business matters to leading Slovak pharmaceutical wholesaler PHOENIX Zdravotnícke zásobovanie, a.s.;
- Active participation in comprehensive restructuring of holding structure of Slovak companies belonging PHOENIX group;
- Counseling and representation of company WOOD & Company, a.s. in acquisition process of multiple Slovak companies;
- Representation of company TERNO real esate s.r.o. in its intellectual property, rental and administrative matters.