Peter has been a member of the Hamala Kluch Víglaský team since 2015. Prior to joining the law firm, Peter acquired significant experiences from working at several multinational law firms. After his studies Peter worked for Prague branch of a prestigious British law firm Clifford Chance where he actively participated at variety of projects mostly in areas of M&A, real estate and regulatory. During his studies, Peter worked as a paralegal for the Slovak branch of a reputable Austrian based law firm Schönherr where he provided support to the firm’s lawyers, especially in areas of corporate governance, general commercial and contractual law and regulatory. Peter has also worked for a local Slovak law firm where he engaged in numerous projects of local clientele.
As a member of the HKV legal team, Peter specializes in the areas of M&A, real estate, general contractual and commercial law and certain regulatory issues. He actively participates in real estate transactions, due diligence investigations of various business entities and their assets and contract negotiations. Peter also focuses on commercial leasing and regularly advises clients on commercial leasing projects including representation in lease agreement negotiations both from the landlord’s and the tenant’s perspective. Peter also provides general day-to-day assistance to the firm’s clients.
Recent transactions & assignments include:
- Representation of major Swedish fashion brand LINDEX in lease contracts negotiations, business expansion and other general corporate and contractual matters;
- Representation of CRESCO GROUP, a major Slovak real estate developer, in connection with project UNIQ, Staromestská Offices consisting of area of more than 8,000 sqm. of office and retail premises;
- Advising JOHNSON CONTROLS with respect to complex restructuring of the activities performed by the Automotive Experience division, matters of commercial lease of its premises and other areas of its business activities;
- Advising BUDAMAR LOGICSTICS, a local logistics company in joint-venture acquisition of shares of TATRAVAGÓNKA, European leader in manufacturing wagons;
- Advising company AGROSPRA in project of sale of shares in an company active and agricultural sector;
- Advising Adient in respect of variety of general corporate, commercial and contractual matters;
- Advisory services to company INVEST RENT on various acquisition projects and other real estate transactions;
- Advisory services to company PROLOGIS regarding sale and lease of logistic parks;
- Advising clients with connection to the Slovak Register of Public Sector Partners;
- Advisory services to a bidder in regard to a potential acquisition of a majority share in leading Slovak electricity producer;
- Advisory services to company CARGO WAGON in various areas of its business activities.