Peter is a member of our legal team since 2015. Prior to joining the firm, he worked in the Bratislava branch of a reputable Austrian based international firm and the Prague branch of a multinational British law firm, where he actively participated in various local and international projects involving primarily commercial, corporate, regulatory and real estate law.
Peter obtained significant experience in corporate, commercial, real estate and M&A law by participating in real estate transactions, due diligence investigations of various business entities and their assets, lease contracts negotiations, mergers and acquisitions and commercial contractual transactions. He regularly advises clients in commercial leasing projects and other contractual matters.
Recent transactions & assignments include:
- Representation of CRESCO GROUP, a major Slovak real estate developer, in connection with project UNIQ, Staromestská Offices consisting of area of more than 8,000 sqm. of office and retail premises;
- Advising JOHNSON CONTROLS in respect to complex restructuring of the activities performed by the Automotive Experience division, matters of commercial lease of its premises and other areas of its business activities;
- Representation of major Swedish fashion brand LINDEX in lease contracts negotiations, business expansion and other general corporate matters
- Advisory services to company INVEST RENT on various acquisition projects and other real estate transactions;
- Advisory services to company PROLOGIS regarding sale and lease of logistic parks;
- Advisory services to company CARGO WAGON in various areas of its business activities.