Monika Malacka provided concise, helpful legal advice, in flawless English, and was very pleasant to work with.
Monika has been a member of the legal team of the law firm HAMALA KLUCH VÍGLASKÝ since 2012. Prior to joining the firm, she worked for Economic and Commercial Counsellor’s Office of the Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in the Slovak republic which is primarily engaged in establishment of Chinese companies on the Slovak market. Monika also gained practical experience mainly in the area of corporate law and corporate governance while working as a paralegal in the prestigious Slovak law firm during her studies at Pan-European University.
Monika has obtained significant experience and specializes in the areas of real estate, corporate law, greenfield projects and employment law. She actively participates in the real estate and corporate transactions, providing comprehensive legal advice throughout the client’s transaction including pre-transaction stages (legal advice relating to legal due diligence). She advices clients on a wide range of matters also in the fields of contractual law, employment law and data protection matters. Monika currently represents an international company which produces automotive part in the complex restructuring of its activities. In the past, she was actively involved in water supply management for two largest water supply companies in Slovakia.
Recent transactions & assignments include:
- Representation of Johnson Controls in complex restructuring of the activities performed by the Automotive Experience division, including, among others, several transfers of shares and ownership interests, the sale of an enterprise and parts of an enterprise, complex legal advisory in this respect;
- Providing complex legal services on day-to-day basis to the company Trnavská vodárenská spoločnosť, a.s., managing delivery of water and off take of sewage in Trnava region, including employment and regulatory matters as well as day to day corporate agenda;
- Providing complex legal services on day-to-day basis to the major Swedish fashion brand LINDEX in Slovakia, Czech Republic in all areas of its business activities, including the employment related matters, data protection matters as well as corporate law agenda;
- Providing complex legal services on day-to-day basis to the company Bratislavská vodárenská spoločnosť, a.s., a major water supplier in Bratislava, and its subsidiaries BIONERGY a.s. and Infra Services a.s. especially in field of real estate, greenfield projects and corporate law;
- Providing legal services to company FirstFarms, a Danish agricultural investment company, food and livestock producer listed on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen, regarding the real estate transactions.