Martin joined Hamala Kluch Víglaský in 2016. Prior to joining the law firm, he worked for almost 7 years as an associate of CEE law firm Peterka & Partners where he specialized mostly in various areas of real estate and commercial law. During his Master’s studies at Comenius University, he gained practical experience as a paralegal in Ružička Csekes in association with members of CMS.
Martin has obtained significant experience and specializes in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, real estate, corporate law, and greenfield projects. He actively participates in acquisition and real estate deals in all its stages, including various legal due diligence investigations, complex contractual negotiations and closings. Martin also advises clients on intellectual property matters, group restructurings and wide range of commercial law areas as well as day-to-day assistance to clients.
Recent transactions & assignments include:
- Advising BUDAMAR LOGICSTICS, a local logistics company in joint-venture acquisition of shares of TATRAVAGÓNKA, European leader in manufacturing wagons;
- Providing legal services to local commercial group in its complex corporate restructuring, including, among others,several transfers of shares and mergers;
- Advising BUDAMAR LOGICSTICS, a local logistics company in joint-venture acquisition of shares of ŽOS Vrútky, local leader in manufacturing rail vehicles;
- Advising Wood & Company a Czech based developer in acquisition of an administrative building in Bratislava;
- Advising SANAGRO, Slovak company specializing in agriculture production, in acquisition of a local farm;
- Advisory services to Belgian-Dutchinvestors in connection with acquisition of land and complex development of an agricultural project;
- Legal support on day-to-day basis to the company BULK TRANSSHIPMENT SLOVAKIA in all areas of its business activities, including business negotiations and corporate law agenda;
- Providing complex legal assistance on day-to-day basis to well recognized French manufacturer and seller of sport and leisure products, including several real estate acquisitions, business negotiations and various legal aspects related to opening a retail chain in Slovakia.
- Providing complex legal services on day-to-day basis to well recognized French producer of dairy products and its Slovak subsidiary in all areas of its business activities including business negotiations, various real estate projects, intellectual property agenda as well as general corporate law agenda.
Acquiring Agricultural Land in Slovakia (TerraLex – 2015)
Is photovoltaic energy production walking on sunshine? (Slovak Spectator – 2011)