...super response time and knowledge about international transactions...
Lukáš joined the firm Hamala Kluch Víglaský in 2006. After significant legal practice at the firm he obtained an LL.M. degree and Business Law Certificate at the top ranked University of California, Berkeley Law. Following his foreign academic experience, for a period of 6 months he has acted as a state advisor on European Union law to the Government Office of the Slovak Republic where he gained significant experience in the public sector and subsequently returned to Hamala Kluch Víglaský.
He specializes in corporate law, M&A, banking & finance and real estate law. Throughout his practice, he has been involved in many complex cross-border transactions including some high-profile and largest deals being handled in the Slovak Republic. He is regularly involved in legal and business structuring of clients’ deals during their origination as well as during their execution and implementation.
Lukas has 8 years of experience in corporate law, mergers & acquisition, banking & finance and real estate practice.
Recent transactions & assignments include representation of the following clients:
- EUR 196,000,000 syndicated acquisition financing arranged by ING Bank N.V., HSBC Bank plc and Slovenská sporiteľňa, a.s. to finance acquisition of large railcars fleet by a major Swiss railcars operating company;
- National Property Fund of the Slovak Republic in connection with termination of its activities, including preparation of legislation amendments to the Slovak Privatization Act, cooperation of the process with the Slovak Government and preparation of various complex legal analysis and recommendations regarding further disposal or transfer of its assets before termination of its activities;
- Johnson Controls on a lease restructuring project which consisted of termination of several leases for various buildings in Bratislava and negotiation of a completely new build-to-suit lease of new HQ Building in the prominent part of Bratislava (left bank of Danube river);
- CRESCO GROUP, a major Slovak real estate developer, in connection with real estate project Slnecnice in Bratislava consisting of area of more than 38,000 sqm, more than 200 apartments and 70 family houses;
- Large private equity group in Slovakia on acquisition of approx. 500,000 sqm of land in the vicinity of Bratislava for a future project development;
- Various local and foreign strategic investors on acquisition, development, supply, operation and exit from 50 MW solar power plants;
- Executive director of Medina Tours, s.r.o. (one of the largest Slovak travel agencies) on controlled bankruptcy initiated by the debtor;
- Luxembourg investment company on EUR 24,500,000 acquisition of 100% shareholding in entities owning and operating major hotel in Bratislava;
- Slovak private equity investment growth fund active in SME sector on its incorporation, execution of its investments and administration of the existing portfolio.