Juraj is a member of our legal team since 2015. During his studies, Juraj focused mainly on civil and competition law and he further deepened his knowledge by completion of competition law and policy program at the London School of Economics and Political Science. After receiving master degree, he started his practice in local law firm expanding his practical skills in the area of contractual and corporate law alongside with improving his negotiation abilities.
Within our law firm Juraj mainly focuses on corporate law with particular specialization on issues related to joint-stock companies and securities. At the same time Juraj provides a wide range of advisory services to various internationally operating Slovak and foreign companies in the field of corporate law, contractual law and real estate law. During his practice he participated at different real estate financing transactions, due diligence investigations, mergers and acquisitions and corporate reorganizations of major companies. He is currently also engaged in providing services to variety of our clients in connection with the newly established Slovak register of public sector partners
Recent transactions & assignments include:
- Advisory services to MINERFIN in respect to various corporate matters;
- Advisory services to CENTRAL RAILWAYS in respect to various corporate matters;
- Advisory services to SMART RAIL in respect to various corporate matters;
- Advisory services to TULIP HOUSE in respect to various corporate matters;
- Advisory services to BUDAMAR LOGISTICS in respect to acquisition of shares in ŽOS Vrútky and other day-to-day agenda;
- Advisory services to BULK TRANSSHIPMENT SLOVAKIA in respect to various corporate matters and day-to-day agenda;
- Advisory services to company CHROME DIVISION on real estate acquisition project;
- Advisory services to JOHNSON CONTROLS in respect to corporate restructuring project;
- Advisory services to BELGIAN-DUTCH INVESTORS in connection with acquisition of land and complex development of an agricultural project.