Juraj is a member of our legal team since 2015. After studies, during which he largely focused on competition and state aid issues, he finished a competition law and policy at the London School of Economics and Political Science. Then he worked for almost 2 years as a paralegal for local law firm where he gained substantial experience in procedural and litigation law.
Juraj currently focuses on corporate law with particular specialization on issues of joint-stock companies. He also provides day to day advisory services in various commercial and employment law issues and commercial contractual transactions. During his practice he participated at different real estate financing transactions, due diligence investigations of various business entities, mergers and acquisitions and corporate reorganizations.
Recent transactions & assignments include:
- Advisory services to company local logistics company on corporate and other various matters;
- Advisory services to JOHNSON CONTROLS in complex restructuring of its activities;
- Advisory services to company BULK TRANSSHIPMENT SLOVAKIA on corporate matters;
- Advisory services to company CHROME DIVISION on real estate acquisition project;
- Advisory services to Belgian-Dutch investors in connection with acquisition of land and complex development of an agricultural project.