Andrea Hamalová joined the firm Hamala Kluch Víglaský in 2006. Prior to joining the law firm, she worked 10 years as an associate and later as partner of the Slovak leading law firms, Havlat & Partners and 1 year as a solo practitioner.
Andrea has extensive experience in the areas of real estate and construction law, general corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructurings and immigration law. She advised clients in a large number of real estate projects – residential, offices and logistics. She represented private developers as well as investment companies and individual buyers. She also represented a number of domestic and international clients in connection with their corporate matters and provided various immigration services.
Recent transactions & assignments include representation of the following clients:
- Providing legal services to major Swedish fashion brand LINDEX in Slovakia, Czech Republic, Austria and Poland in all areas of its business activities, mainly negotiation of the lease contracts;
- One of the largest private equity group in Slovakia in restructuring of its business activities;
- Various foreign clients in telecommunications on business immigration, employment verifications matters;
- CRESCO GROUP, a major Slovak real estate developer, in connection with real estate project Slnecnice in Bratislava consisting of area of more than 38,000 sqm, more than 200 apartments and 70 family houses;
- Various greenfield projects, including commercial leasing of premises;
- Investment and exit of Fond Fondov, s.r.o. (founded by the Slovak National Agency for Development of Small and Medium Enterprises) to/from several Slovak companies;
- Representing of AVESTUS Real Estate in its EUR 115,000,000 up market “III Towers Project” consisting of the construction of more than 650 apartments and non-residential premises in the wider center of Bratislava being a joint-venture with a leading local developer Cresco Group, a.s.